Experienced professionals in many practice areas begin each partnership with a thorough research-driven analysis of communications goals and objectives, including competitive reviews and a hard look at positioning.
Based on this in-depth review, a series of educational and thought leadership initiatives focus on a variety of cost effective strategies and tactics such as:
- Marketing Strategy & Branding – Strategic marketing includes primary and secondary research that provides perspective on how to achieve marketing goals.
- Issues Research – Identification of key issues and trends forms the basis for Intellectual Property and generates added revenue.
- Investor Relations – Written communications such as investor letters, executive summaries, and quarterly and annual reports serve as client communication tools.
- Media Relations – High level coverage in trade and business media, including both print and broadcast, heightens visibility and generates investor inquiries.
- Public Relations – Communicating with key audiences through third party outlets includes media support, tailored special events, and select industry partnerships.
- Crisis Communications – An unforeseen crisis can have a devastating impact on a business. Advance preparation and proper communications during a crisis is essential.